Sunday, January 07, 2007

A bag for Mum

I bought a bag for my Mum a few Christmases ago. It was back with large pink and green flowers, embellished with beads. It turned out to be a huge hit and went with her when she and Dad went on their big trip to Hawaii, San Francisco etc. It still looks good but I thought it was time for another one. So I took a pattern and tried to do something different.
This one is grey wool fabric, with pink felted applique flowers, pink lining and dark pink velvet trim. Complete too with a mum-friendly mobile phone pocket - it's got a velvet trim stipe so she can find it easily!
I really enjoyed making it, even if it did take a while and will definitely make some more but will use pattened fabric next time as I'm too lazy for all that applique!
Mum loves it and it's already in use - and the pocket is perfect for her NEW mobile phone......and ipod in it's new case. Just call her Techno-Mum.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home