Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lisa bag

Lisa is my brother Stephen's very lovely and talented girlfriend (who also happens to make the most AMAZING and delicious chocolates -mmmmmmm - go Lisa!).
Anyway, I knitted this little zippy bag for her as I was insipred by the green and pink flowers on the piece of vintage fabric used to line it. This gorgeous fabric came from my Grandma some years ago and I've always loved it and wanted to do something nice with it.
The stripes are shot through with some sparkly green yarn and are different on each side. I've enjoyed making these zippy bags - I was inspired after my friend Melissa gave one to me last Christmas and it's been the most useful thing I've ever had! I've got plans for loads more, so watch out people you'll probably get these next Christmas too......
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home